Username: Password:
Click here to login with Social Networks

Author Topic: Installing a Laundry Chute  (Read 5920 times)

Offline carmen

Installing a Laundry Chute
« on: May 31, 2012, 04:28:13 AM »
I want to setup a laundry chute in my house so that I can send a laundry to the basement where my washer/dryer are located. Any ideas how to do this and typical problems involved. Do I need to get a permit for this? Whom should I talk to?

Offline Dave Sheffield

Re: Installing a Laundry Chute
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 03:44:01 PM »
I always wanted to a laundry chute. Would like to know the cost if anyone has any idea.

Offline michaelflynn

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 05:43:59 AM »
Thanks for sharing

Offline jaybarr

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 12:58:33 AM »
I know that the thread is pretty old and you must have installed the laundry chute by now, but if not I would suggest that you hire a contractor to do so, because the process can be quite time consuming and complicated if you are not used to taking up home improvement projects on your own. I hired a contractor when I was having my dining room renovated and I bought a wooden dining table online http://wickeremporium.ca/room/dining-room/tables/dining-tables  from wicker emporium

Offline ChristopherJames

• North Brisbane
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 05:33:38 AM »
Sounds easy enough to do although I’m pretty sure that there's going to be a fair amount of planning involved with carving out a hole straight through the house! It'll definitely help with storage of dirty laundry in the house once built though!.