Username: Password:
Click here to login with Social Networks

Author Topic: Central Air Conditioning Maintenance?  (Read 6292 times)

Offline Iona

Central Air Conditioning Maintenance?
« on: June 05, 2012, 06:23:18 AM »
Does anyone know how often do we need to maintain a 8 year old central air conditioning system?  Can someone recommend any HVAC guys or companies in the NJ area?

PSE&G is offering some maintenance contracts. Can someone post their experiences with these contracts?
Iona

Offline cook peterson

Re: Central Air Conditioning Maintenance?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 05:33:42 AM »
Best Service provider of AC And Heating Maintanance. Pro Repair appliance is the best service and quality provider in chep rate. Please visit pro repair appliances website.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 05:38:03 AM by cook peterson »

Offline Sharon

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 09:43:00 AM »
I want to see your previous projects and references. Are you licensed & insured?
If you have a profile like this: http://www.hirecontractor.com/hc167610/BOLTrestoration  i can easily see all that info

Offline James

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 03:58:49 AM »
Well I used JCA Mechanical Plumbing & Heating's services for quite often and they are best in town as you can see many positive reviews available on internet too. You can try them as they provide all kind of services.

Offline JRGonzalez

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2015, 12:34:55 AM »
There are some maintenance tips through which yuou can keep your AC working efficiently for longer period. You should always clean the filters and ducts. Get your AC serviced regularly for efficient cooling.