Username: Password:
Click here to login with Social Networks

Author Topic: Condo construction.. Advice please  (Read 654 times)

Offline mitche654

Condo construction.. Advice please
« on: April 12, 2016, 02:08:29 AM »
Hi..  I with my friends as collaborators are building a condo. The construction work is almost finished and flooring is in progress. Our main intention is to lease the condo.  The garage of the condominium is almost about 1500 square feet and we are just planning to give epoxy coating on the floor. When we approached our nearest store Proseal Concrete Floors, they have told that epoxy and urethane coating, would be good for the flooring of health club.  What is your opinion regarding this? Will it be good? We are planning to locate the health club on the top floor of the building? Do you have any negative opinions to that? Please reply as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 02:05:09 PM by admin »

Offline Elijah Dvids

Re: Condo construction.. Advice please
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 04:01:40 AM »
I do not yet use this. It will be better if you consulted in an expert than keep hearing an advice from anyone.

Offline MelBrandle

• storage Adelaide
Re: Condo construction.. Advice please
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 10:34:17 PM »
I personally think that you need something a bit more robust for the floor of a garage. At the end of the day if you guys are going to manage your condo, you're going to have to consider maintenance later on so dabble at your own risk! Just make sure you keep some material in storage for any future repair or touch up work.