Username: Password:
Click here to login with Social Networks

Author Topic: Is it expensive to build a commercial building now?  (Read 2601 times)

Offline Dave Sheffield

Is it expensive to build a commercial building now?
« on: March 03, 2014, 11:16:48 PM »
We are planning on expanding our business and need more space. But, I was not that happy with the buildings available for lease near my area. So i thought may be building out office space is an option. So i started some research on this topic. Can anyone share their thoughts about constructing an office building. Is it difficult? Is it expensive? should i hire one contractor or go for bidding? what is the best approach and where do i start?

Offline JohnGibson

Re: Is it expensive to build a commercial building now?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 04:14:39 PM »
Hi  :),

Isn't expensive to build a commercial building. I offers the commercial construction building & remodeling services with keeping the various factors in mind as you norms on outing your business as firstly budget i.e not in expensive, hire for permanent or temporary. As you prefer, i will to do our services consistently.

Offline Sharon

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 07:37:37 AM »
John where are you located? do you have a profile on hirecontractor.com to look at? I want to see your background and information.

Offline James

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 04:10:34 AM »
To be honest, yes it is bit expensive to build a commercial building now because of wages, expansive materials and design as people now charging too much for small work as we are in this industry for quite while and we know it's very hard to get skilled people at good price.

Offline CoolKelly

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 04:55:35 AM »
Yes because cost of different aspects like raw material, designing cost, different taxes as well as labor cost is gone up in recent years so it is very hard to build a building at reasonable prices.

Offline angeliceventsau

• Angelic Events & Design
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 01:20:17 AM »
Yes of course because in today's world everything is possible and with the help of  Events & Design it is really possible
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 08:38:02 AM by admin »