Username: Password:
Click here to login with Social Networks

Author Topic: Is Laminate Flooring Good For The Kitchen?  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Arnold

Is Laminate Flooring Good For The Kitchen?
« on: February 19, 2014, 12:22:10 AM »
I visited a couple of flooring stores and I got some conflicting advice, which made me more confused. Is laminate flooring appropriate for the kitchen?  Are there any differences among the brands or they are all same basically? If so, what are the 'best' laminate brands?

Offline carmen

Re: Is Laminate Flooring Good For The Kitchen?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 12:21:56 AM »
Laminate flooring would be a great option for you to go as an alternative option in Kitchen. Installing your laminate flooring always comes with easy to follow instructions on the box which makes your work a breeze. Before buying, do some online research to get an idea of different laminate flooring brands and options available.

Offline Dave Sheffield

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 04:31:50 PM »
Laminate flooring is one of the cheaper options available and it is better than carpet. Tile or Stone flooring is much better. Get a professional tile installer who specializes in flooring for a long lasting job

Offline BradleyPigott

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 05:59:00 AM »
Laminate flooring is cheaper and comfortable for everyone to install it but I will suggest you to go for granite or marble.

Offline patriciaadams

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 07:15:35 AM »
I visited a couple of flooring stores and I got some conflicting advice, which made me more confused. Is laminate flooring appropriate for the kitchen?  Are there any differences among the brands or they are all same basically? If so, what are the 'best' laminate brands?

Laminating the kitchen floors are good as these are easy to clean but difficult to maintain its shine for a longer run, still you can try a carpet on it so that the floors are protected from stains and scratches, you can check some durable carpets from the wool carpet suppliers.