Username: Password:
Click here to login with Social Networks

Author Topic: House building costs  (Read 2071 times)

Offline Danballin

House building costs
« on: March 03, 2014, 11:28:16 PM »
I have been renting out for a while to ride out the housing boom/bust cycle. Recently i acquired some land and want to build my own 2 level single family home with 4 Bed 2.5 Bath (approximately 2400 sq ft). I found some blank worksheets on the internet. Does anyone have a filled in worksheet with approximate costs with a planner?

Offline Blossomvan

Re: House building costs
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 04:37:26 AM »
If you have your own home then there are many things that you should think about many things.Home improvement is needed after some period of time and many things that you can use for that.

Offline KathleenHayton

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2015, 01:15:54 AM »
Take time to plan out your dream home with great care. Cost of building materials and labor is skyrocketing these days, so we should pay great attention to choosing them. 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 09:20:41 AM by admin »

Offline MarcioWilges

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 11:38:15 PM »
I agree with the guys here. Think about how you are going to upgrade and try to break it down into phases. If you're intending to refurbish the whole place, it may be a good idea to move out and then work on the house slowly and carefully until you have things perfectly done, then move back. No point hanging around all the dust and dirt and noise when things are in between!

Offline MelBrandle

• storage Adelaide
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 02:13:05 AM »
Planning for the dream home is highly time-consuming so as not to construct blindly and leave out certain important aspects of a functional house. Features like storage areas, home office, a backyard, or even a front patio require a lot of effort in terms of planning and execution.