Username: Password:
Click here to login with Social Networks

Author Topic: Junk Removal Management  (Read 762 times)

Offline Henry G. Quezada

• Businessman and a researcher in machine science.
Junk Removal Management
« on: September 01, 2015, 03:24:06 AM »
Bought a house in Olde Town Road, Brampton, and I'm planning a renovation of the property by this month end. I'm planning on the roofing repair, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, and I guess will have the garage renovation as well. My friend will be helping me with the whole renovation but I'm thinking of a de-clutter service is a must, but not sure how they should be rented? Like, by the end of the renovations or say twice during the whole process? What do you think of Gorilla Bins (Brampton)? The junk removal bins provided by them seems to be of pretty large I think, so will it be sufficient to have just a one-time service call?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 03:05:01 PM by admin »

Offline EdwardThirlwall

• storage facilities Australia
Re: Junk Removal Management
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 01:18:35 AM »
Have you thought about going the self storage route instead? If you're going to go through all that trouble to sort things out for junk removals, then you might as well lug the trash down to a yard or dumpster somewhere and keep the stuff that looks worth keeping somewhere are bit more safe and secure. Of course, it depends on how you need things to work for you, but it's worth a look? Good luck with things mate!