Username: Password:
Click here to login with Social Networks

Author Topic: When to hire a pro?  (Read 1321 times)

Offline WorkingMan

When to hire a pro?
« on: January 05, 2015, 03:01:46 PM »
We’ve all seen pest control issues.  When do you feel it’s time to call up a pro to handle the situation?  Do you ever try to handle the situation yourself?  If so, what products do you recommend?

Offline James

Re: When to hire a pro?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 03:52:23 AM »
If you want to try some product then I would advice to go with Ladybugs as it is an excellent product to irritating pest because it remove adult pest as well as the larvae in your soil. Also you can easily grab it from interenet at cheaper price.

Offline PeteS

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 03:53:43 AM »
My personal advice is booked someone who are available on classified website as they can perform good job and you can get quality service at affordable price.

Offline brucepconner

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 08:51:00 AM »
I completely agree with you, actually you find number of professionals who offers wide variety of pest control services. I have also hired the rat exterminator Rocklin because my home was full with number of rodents and it was not possible for me to trap them easily, thats why I have hired them. I think you also find them appropriate for the job.

Offline KirkDorsey

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 06:19:15 AM »
I have never done pest control of my own, always preferred pest control professional to do the work. I believe they are the people who know in a much better way regarding the pest removal.