Username: Password:
Click here to login with Social Networks

Author Topic: Factory direct windows  (Read 1326 times)

Offline GreenJeans

Factory direct windows
« on: March 05, 2015, 01:36:55 PM »
There are a lot of places that advertise factory direct deals when it comes to windows.  What experiences do you have with these companies?  Are there any that you can recommend?

Offline LaurenHimes

Re: Factory direct windows
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 12:58:50 AM »
Yes, there are many options for windows and door dealers. I always prefer the one who provides a complete package of installation, maintenance programs, Design and Management, etc. As recently I saw my friends home renovation which was really a splendid work done on doors and windows. I personally didn't try it, but would love to recommend you. 
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 02:12:05 PM by admin »

Offline StevenFlagg

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 02:09:05 AM »
It is important to replace, repair windows and doors as a safety measure. Recently my uncle had a home renovation done with almost changing the look of the house(including the doors and windows). I loved the concept of windows as they were of highly quality and from licensed dealers. You can check these people at impact windows Miami and at Impact Resistant Windows And Doors. As per my knowledge they own energy energy efficient and sound proof window services and can help your house safeguard and protect from hazardous overview.

Offline mattnatehoff

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 11:21:02 PM »
Hey  there Green Jeans,

Pretty much anytime I need new windows or doors, or really anything for that matter, i buy factory direct. It cuts out the middle man and they can pass some of the money they saved on to you. IT cuts out all the extraneous advertising and salesperson costs because you already know what you need and where to go. In the past, for windows and doors, I have used http://www.universalwindowspittsburgh.com, to get things like windows, doors, siding, etc. I'm linking to the location in Pittsburgh, but I know there are a ton of other locations throughout the country.

Personally, I got an entry door and a couple of replacement windows from Universal windows direct. Good guys, over there. And i'm not a spokesperson or anything for them :-P Let me know how it turns out!